Hiking in the Valencian mountains
The region of Valencia has a wide variety of mountain scenery. With our hiking trails you will can discover the most surprising and unknown places with the company of an expert guide in geography and environment.
· LES USERES – RUTA DE LA PENYA ROJA: Refugees and abandoned villages
Les Useres Difficulty: Medium- Low
· VALL DE LAGUAR: The cathedral of trekking
Fleix – Benimaurell Difficulty: Medium- High
· SOT DE CHERA: Water, land & sky
Sot de Chera Difficulty: Low
· EL PARQUE GEOLÓGICO DE CHERA: Cave stalactites and waterfalls
Chera Difficulty: Low
· EL PENYAGOLOSA: The valencian peak
Sant Joan de Penyagolosa Difficulty: High
· SIERRA DE ESPADÁN: El canyon of Ajuez
Chóvar Difficulty: Medium- Low
· LA CANAL DE NAVARRES: Four rivers route
Bicorp Difficulty: Medium
· RUTA VERDE: L’OMBRIA DE MARIOLA: At the shadow of the “cavas”
Agres Difficulty: Medium
· EL PENYAL D’IFACH: The colossus mysterious
Calpe Difficulty: Medium- High
· EL VALLE DE LA MURTA: The Cardinal Cross
Alzira Difficulty: Medium
· LA CRESTA DEL BENICADELL: The natural border between Valencia & Alicante
La Vall d’Albaida Difficulty: High
WHEN WE ORGANIZE THIS TOUR?
– GROUPS: If you have a group of 10 people or more, we can arrange the tour from Monday to Sunday depending on your preferences. Contact us at +34 691 093 721 or at email@example.com.
– INDIVIDUALS: Sometimes we organize this tour for individuals, the best way to know when it is done is leave your e-mail on our mailing list, you will find how to do this at the contact area.